Make Your Saintly Orb
Take 4 pipe cleaners
Bind 2 pipe cleaners
Shape around head & ears
Add first arch
Add second arch
Don your ORB and glow
You are invited to BECOME THE O and wear your Saintly Orb throughout the experience.
A few reminders:
1. Never touch the performer unless instructed to do so.
2. This is an interactive experience, when asked, you are encouraged to participate. If you find an interaction too overwhelming you may simply say "pass."
3. The actress will occasionally move about the audience unmasked. To avoid this interaction, please sit closer to the back.
4. This work broaches sensitive subject matters that could be triggering. If at any moment you feel the need to leave, you have permission to quietly get up and leave the theatre.
5. This experience is about 1 hour without an intermission.
Vera- Lauren Hance
Saints- You, our audience
Director- Amelia Peterson
Lighting Consultant- Liv Jin
Tech Operator- Nick Foran
Victoria Watson Winkler
River & Rail Theatre
All the women who bravely shared their stories during the creation of The Holy O.
Liv Jin is an undergraduate senior at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville double majoring in English Literature and Theatre Design and Technology (with Honors). They will next be seen designing lights for Callaway with UTK’s All Campus Theatre and assistant designing for Always… Patsy Cline at the Clarence Brown Theatre. Outside of the theatre, Liv knits and crochets, hangs out with their cats, and contemplates raising ducks.